GRAEME EDWINA STRANG < < < < < < < < <
Past Mail : PO BOX 167 PENSHURST NSW 2222
Text : no current phone
Past Phone : 0414 509 913 and 0416 265 373
Past Phone : 045 165 1486 and 045 165 1498
MINI FACT BIOGRAPHY
– born one of four on October 14th 1956 at Annandale / Sydney / Australia
– two of the four did not survive pregnancy and were thereby stillborn
– third generation Australian heritage and nationality and citizenship
– English and Chinese and Irish ancestry from mother
– Scottish and Jewish and probable German ancestry from father
– both the legal and biological fathers were third degree Freemasons
– biological and legal mother was religiously raised as a Catholic
– baptised Presbyterian with Congregational Church upbringing
– raised in the St George area of Sydney / Australia
– biological and legal mother died in 2020
– biological father died in 2005
– legal father died in 1987
– maternal mother died in 1989
– half sister died at two and a half years of age after being vaccinated for diphtheria
– half brother is aged three and a half years younger
– full biological brother has been missing since August 27th 2011
– alternately and covertly share raised between the two sets of parents
– full biological brother was likewise alternately and covertly share raised
– half brother was entirely and openly raised by the legal parent pair only
– Australian federal independent parliamentary candidacy commenced in 2001
– spontaneously began full open crossdressing at the beginning of January 2008
– website www.graemestrang.com was created on August 26th 2013
– marital status and orientation has always been that of single heterosexual male
– vegan since 1993 as proof that animal food for human consumption is unhealthy
– super vegan since 2021 to prove simple carbohydrate and raw plant food as inferior
– current descriptive status is that of single crossdressed heterosexual super vegan male
– no particular religion but partial to Buddhism and Kabbalah and Freemasonry
KINKY MASK PARTY – IMAGINARY PUBLIC SURVEY
What did say – when asked the reason – ?
Q What did God say when asked the reason for wearing a mask ?
A I could no longer tolerate being upstaged by the Devil .
Q What did the zombie say when asked the reason for wearing a mask ?
A I don’t like offending other zombies .
Q What did the unmasked person say when asked the reason for not wearing a mask ?
A It’s okay – I’m just taking a breather .